Another wonderful year had gone and many had changed. Many had just past and many still remained. But the important thing is love still remains in the hearts of those who believe.
Year two thousand eleven was just like a wonderful dream that happened. I gained a lot of friends even though I’ve lost some. I feel loved that completes my year so much. I feel cared for it warms my heart. And I feel blessed for it gave me enough courage and determination to stand to be strong always and to feel that God is just always at my side to guide and protect me in every simple thing I do, does, did and will. This year 2012, I can’t promise everyone to change myself as what they had seen me before, but then again, I can still be the one whom they like for, they for and they love for. Being at that situation makes me feel complete so nothing’s going to change. If I will, it is just a part of growing up, it is just normal and nothing to be worried about. I can still be the one whom they will care, like and love for.
It is not New Year that will encourage me to change what they hate me the most; it is me, myself alone if I want to.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento